Monday, February 22, 2016

Farewell

Walking away leads to unpredictable path,
Turning around helps to pretend everything is alright,
Crying expresses everything from inside our hearts, and
Living someone makes the heart torn apart.

Our friendship starts beyond I recall,
And I hope it wouldn’t end as you leave and closed your door.
I treasured our friendship every second of the day,
And I will continue to cherish it every day.

As you leave and walk away from this situation,
I will try to accept your rationalizations.
For a whole new world awaits you to explore,
And just always remember that I will be waiting for your return.

I won’t regret all the things that we’ve been through,
All the happiness and even all the sorrow.
I hope that you will never forget me, and
I wish you all the best for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment