Saturday, February 20, 2016

Change of Heart

Before, you’ve been nobody for some but everything to me,
No one sees how wonderful you are except for me.
They didn’t admire everything about you aside from me, and
No other person loves you just the way you are other than me.

But when you go out from your shell and spread your wings,
From head to toe you changed completely.
You turned into someone that was so different from before,
Someone I did not expected to be.

Then, you’ve become a star that so far to reach out.
You’ve become very particular to the friends you hang out.
You’ve become a person that adores by almost everyone, and
Sadly you’ve forgotten the one who loves you from the start.

Now everything changes including my feelings,
You can’t blame me, because when you changed, it broke my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment